I wonder how many times “rectal horse battery” has been said and in what contexts
I once accidentally walked in on this couple having sex they were all like “who are you and how did you get in our house”
I hate it when I open one of those cans of peas that say “actual size and color of peas may vary” and there’s just one giant blue pea.
If you rearrange Ctrl Alt Delete you get Cat Red Tell Let.
Wake up, America
I was tagged by acrossthedistantshore
Rule 1 - Always post the rules
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the person who tagged you with asked and write 11 new ones for the people you tag
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to the post (@username)
Rule 4 - Tell them you’ve tagged them
1. Who would you bring back to life? Or if you want to think of it differently, who would you go and see if you could time travel?
I would visit my parents when they were my age. And then my grandparents. And then I’d try to gank Hitler/Stalin/Chairman Mao/Kim Jung-Il because I feel like a lot of people would be let down if I didn’t.
2. What is your definition of love?
Oh man. Mutual curiosity and appreciation for aspects of each other and parts of the world around us. Or maybe the realization that it would take an incredibly long time to recover if that particular person were to suddenly disappear.
3. What is the best compliment you ever gave someone?
"Thank you for making your music and sharing it with us" Not sure if it’s a compliment, but I think it has an impact like a compliment.
4. What is one way that you want to grow as a person?
Maybe learn how to truly get mentally healthy. I’d like for my intrusive voices, auditory hallucinations, my ruminations and apathy and doubt and depression to wholly disappear. But maybe living alongside those particular demons is part of being human.
5. Where have you always wanted to go?
Away, man. To the forests, to the deserts, set up shop somewhere like that.
6. What is your favorite subject to watch documentaries about and why?
Insects/arachnids/crustaceans/mollusks. I am extremely interested in the way those sorts of creatures look and act. To us they embody ” the other”, but they live out these strange and small melodramas- though they most often end in horrific death. I always want to know more about them.
7. Talk about a time where you tried/did something new.
A few weeks ago a gal I work with at the radio station asked if anybody was interested in adding content to her weekly news show. I said I had some stuff for her, but had never been on the radio live before and now I am suddenly a permanent anchor for the radio station.
8. What traits do you look for in a very good friend?
Curiosity, synthesis of ideas, creation of something- or a want to create something, a humor- loud, quiet, or otherwise.
9. What is your favorite song to sing when no one is around?
For reverend Green by Animal Collective.
10. Do you like or dislike the thought of getting older?
I’ve felt old since I was 11. I actually am getting older now, though. It’s sickening to go on a swing set, I can’t just eat anything all the time anymore, and if I do a somersault I fell like I’ve just fallen out of space itself. I want to stay young. I want to do horrendously dangerous things like climb and jump around on cliff faces, and crawl up tall trees and buildings, and play games outside at night and sit comfortably with summer.
11. If you could buy any item on Amazon and have it immediately, regardless of price, what would it be?
The promise that I will thrive in all aspects of my life doing only what I love.
1. Is there something outside of school that you have/had a great interest in learning about?
2. Is there something outside of your home lurking about right now? Have you checked?
3. If you were a serial killer would you muck about with making an ornate display of your murders?
4. What do you suppose some of your favorite people are doing right now? Have you talked to them recently?
5. What’s the most frightening monster you can think up?
6. Is there a certain smell that triggers powerful memories for you?
7. Would you rather have to hear plants shriek every time you step on them or have to see something grotesque in a mirror every time you first looked into it?
8. Describe one of your greatest achievements.
9. Describe your perfect home.
10. What’s going to devastate the United States first: Massive natural disaster/ string of natural disasters, plague, warfare initiated from abroad, warfare initiated from within, or something else?
11. Tell your best joke (without looking one up online).